|
Greetings 招呼
Hello. 您好
How do you do? 您好
Pleased to meet you.见到您真高兴
Good morning.早上好
Good afternoon.下午好
Good evening.晚上好
Modes of Address 称呼
Good morning, sir.早上好,先生。
Welcome to our hotel, madam.夫人,欢迎您来我们的旅馆。
Nice to see you again, madam.又见到您真高兴,夫人。
You must be Professor Smith.我想您就是史密斯教授吧!
Excuse me. Are you Mrs.Best?请原谅,您是贝斯特夫人吗?
Hello, Mr.Best.贝斯特先生,您好!
Have some coffee, please, General Ford.请喝咖啡,福特将军。
Here are some letters for you, Your Royal Highness.殿下,您的信
After you, your Excellency.阁下,您先请。
Getting Acquainted 相识
Allow me to introduce myself. 请让我自我介绍一下。
My name is___, the attendant here.我叫 ,是这儿的服务员。
Excuse me, but may I ask your name? 对不起,请问尊姓大名。
May I introduce Mr.C? 请让我介绍C先生。
注:为他人作介绍,一般是先将男子介绍给妇女,将年轻者介绍给年长者,将身份低的人介绍给身份高的人,然后再把后者介绍给前者。对于身份高的人,不要轻易把别人介绍给他,而应先征得他的同意。对于介绍人不必表示谢意。
Welcome to Shanghai.欢迎您来上海。
Offering Help 提供帮助
A Offering Help 提供帮助
May I help you? 要我帮忙吗? 注 :较正式、委婉。
Is there anything I can do for you? 有什么我能为您做吗?
Can I do anything for you? 我能不能为您做些什么?
What can I do for you? 我能为您做些什么?
Let me give you a hand. 让我来帮您一下吧!
Shall I carry this for you? 要不要我帮您拿这件东西?
Would you like me to get you something? What about some tea?给我弄点什么东西呢?喝点茶好吗?
Won't you have a bit of this cake? 请尝一点蛋糕吧!
B Responses to Specific Offers 回答
Oh, thank you.噢,谢谢了。
Would you, please? 您肯帮忙?那太好了。
Thank you, if it's not too much trouble. 谢谢了,如果不是太麻烦的话。
Wouldn't that be too much bother? 不会太麻烦吧?
Please don't bother. Thank you just the same.请不要麻烦了,谢谢。
No, thank you. But it was very kind of you to offer. 不用了,谢谢。承蒙您好意提出。
I can manage. But thank you, anyway.我自己行了,但还是要谢谢您。
Requests and Responses 请求和回答
May I ask you a question? 我可以向您提个问题吗? 本文由小学教学设计网收集_wwW.xXJXSJ.cn+}
----Certainly. 当然可以。
|
|