打印 上一主题 下一主题

大学生英文应聘求职信范文

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-2-3 00:36:19 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
大学生英文应聘求职信范文

Dear Sir,

In reply to your advertisement in JobsPower.com regarding a vacancy in your office, I wish to apply for the position of senior clerk, which you have specified.
I feel confident that I can meet your special requirements indicating that the candidate must have a high command of English, for I graduated from the English Language Department of - University three years ago.
In addition to my study of English while in the University, I have worked for three years as secretary in the firm of ABC Trading Co,Ltd.
The main reason for changing my employments is to gain more experience with a superior trading company like yours. I believe that my education and experience will prove useful for work in your office.
I am enclosing my personal history, certificate of graduation and letter of recommendation from the president of the University, I shall be obliged if you will give me a personal interview at your convenience.

Very truly yours

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2014-2-3 00:36:35 | 只看该作者
英文求职信模板

Dear Sir,

In respone to your advertisement in the JobsPower.com of January 15, I wish to apply for the position of (secretary, accountant, clerk, salesman, etc).
I am twenty-five years old and a graduate of - college. My experience in this line of work includes six years as an assistant accountant with the ABC Company. The reason for leaving my present employment is because they are closing their office.
I am enclosing my resume together with my photo, and believe that they may be found satisfactory. With respect to salary, I shall expect HK$5,000 a month. I assure you that if appointed, I will do my best to give your satisfaction.

Very truly yours
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2014-2-3 00:36:57 | 只看该作者
英文版求职信

Dear Sir,

On my graduation from college this fall, I am desirous of securing a position that will offer me opportunity in the field of import and export trading. Knowing something of the scope and enterprise of your huge export department, I thought perhaps you would keep me in mind for a possible opening.
I am strong and alert, and shall be twenty years of age in July next year. At present I am a student in the college of - but I shall graduate from the college this coming July, finishing the requirements in three years, I have had no business experience, but my college record has been good. A copy of my antecedents is enclosed for your reference.
Dr.B.Chao, President of the college of - will be glad to tell you more about my character and ability, I shall be glad to call at any time for an interview.

Very truly yours
回复

使用道具 举报

地板
 楼主| 发表于 2014-2-3 00:37:07 | 只看该作者
大学毕业生英文求职信

Dear Sir,

In reply to your advertisement in JobsPower.com I beg to offer my services as secretary with your firm.
I am 30 years of age, and have had five years' experience in the line of secretary. Graduating from (the name of the) University in July 1980, I served with James & Co.as secretary until last month. Besides I am skilled in almost all kinds of office machine. So I feel confident of my ability to fill a position such as you announce as vacant and give entire satisfaction in the discharge of my duites.
Trusting you will give my application kind consideration and hoping to hear favourably from you at your convenience.

Yours faithfully
回复

使用道具 举报

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2014-2-3 00:37:37 | 只看该作者
英文求职信范文

Dear Sir,

Four years as a senior clerk in sales department of the New World Products Company have, I believe, given me the experience to qualify for the job you advertised in JobsPower.com.
Since 1981 I have been responsible for all office details in the administration of sales, including writing much of the correspondence. In the course of my work, I have become familiar with the various sales territories, and have also in my spare time experience of handing business problems other than my proper sphere.
The years before I was employed at the New World, I was a secretary for Long Brother, an accounting firm. There I become familiar with accounting terms and procedures.
I was graduated at Wah Yan College, in June 1974. I am twenty-five years of age and single.
I am leaving my present position because I can use my capabilities more fully in a position with wider scope. My present employer knows of my ambition and is helping me to find a new place.
May I see you at your office to tell you more about myself and show you just how well I can do the work you require.

Yours faithfully
回复

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2014-2-3 00:38:05 | 只看该作者
英文求职信范例

Dear Sir,

In reference to your advertisement in the JobsPower.com for a playground director, I believe that I have the qualifications to fit your position.
I hold a degree in Physical Education from the University of South Dakota. Along with my physical education courses,I also selected many courses in psychology and child management. During the summers, I worked as a volunteer playground director in several suburban areas surrounding the university.In the summer of 1983, I was an assistant in charge of organized sports for younger boys in Walton, south Dakota. The year after that,I was placed in charge of a large summer program for under privileged children in the large city of Millon, South Dakota. My supervisor during this time was William Johnson. He has consented to act as a reference for me.
My additional experience includes working as a City Park Recreation Director in Rockford, South Dakota for the years of 1985 to the present time. In this position I am responsible for the programs in all the city park, including all organized recreation and night-time sports.
If you feel that I am suited for the job that you have in mind, please inform me of the time convenient for an interview. I hope to hear from you in the near future.

Sincerely yours
回复

使用道具 举报

7#
 楼主| 发表于 2014-2-3 00:38:42 | 只看该作者
2014年英文应聘求职自荐信

Dear Sir,

Please consider me as an applicant for the position of an assistant secretary in your bank which is advertised in JobsPower.com. I am twenty-four years of age and graduate of the Tokyo Commercial University, where I have completed the four-year course. Besides, I have had two year's training in stenography, and typewriting and also studied the English Language, including a year of Business English. I have also completed, with a grade of A. a year's course in Business Practice, but I have had no experience in office work outside our University.
In regard to my character and general ability, I refer you to Mr. Alden B. Russel, President of the Tokyo Commercial University, and Mr. A.H. Newell, Dean of the Business Administration Faculty.
I should welcome a personal interview.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-9-27 18:52

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表