返回列表 发新帖
楼主: admin
打印 上一主题 下一主题

高考英语优秀作文大全高三毕业考试英语作文例文范文

[复制链接]
8#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-12-13 17:49:27 | 只看该作者
高考英语作文:中国的骄傲
  "… 5, 4, 3, 2, 1  Ignite! Go! "On October 15, 2003, China launched its first manned spacecraft into orbit from the Jiuquan Satellite Launch Centre in Northwest China's Gansu Province.

Spraying a mass of orange flames,  the large, white Long March II-F rocket carrying the Shenzhou-V spacecraft and China's first astronaut Yang Liwei soared spectacularly skyward, gradually becoming a bright ball before vanishing into deep space.

As the world's largest developing country, China is more than proud of making its  own contribution to human beings' outer space  exploration. Meantime,  it will turn out to be an important driving force for the country's economic and social development. The successful launch of Shenzhou-V ushered in a new chapter in space history.

“5,4,3,2,1。点火!发射!”2003年10月15日,中国在其西北部的甘肃省酒泉卫星发射中心首次发射了载人宇宙飞船,进入了轨道。

喷射出一团橘黄色的火焰后,  巨大白色的长征n-F火箭运载神州5号宇宙飞船和中国第一个宇宙飞行员杨利伟腾空而起,蔚为壮观,慢慢地变成一个亮球消失在茫茫的太空中。

作为世界上最大的发展中国家,中国为其对人类的空间探索作出自己的贡献感到非常骄傲。同时,这一事件将证明对中国的经济和社会发展起到重要的推动作用。神州5号宇宙飞船的发射成功揭开了太空历史的新篇章。

We will never forget the day when China launched its first manned spacecraft into orbit on October 15, 2003 from the Jiuquan Satellite Launch Centre in Northwest China's Gansu Province.

Spraying a mass of orange flames, the large, white Long March II-F rocket carrying the Shenzhou-V spacecraft and China's first astronaut Yang Liwei soared spectacularly skyward, gradually becoming a bright ball before vanishing into deep space.

Our dream becomes reality. Though the Shenzhou-V circled the Earth 14 times within 22 hours and 18 minutes, it has clearly displayed China's spirts of devotion, co-operation and pursuit of the unknown. Meantime, it will turn out to be an important driving force for the country's economic and social development. The successful launch of Shenzhou-V ushered in a new chapter in space history.

我们永远也不会忘记2003年10月15日。中国在其西北部的甘肃省酒泉卫星发射中心首次发射了载人宇宙飞船,进入了轨道。

喷射出一团橘黄色的火焰后,白色的长征n-F火箭运载神州5号宇宙飞船和中国第一个宇宙飞行员杨利伟腾空而起,蔚为壮观,慢慢地变成一个亮球消失在茫茫的太空中。

尽管神州5号在22小时18分钟内仅仅绕地球转14圈,但它清楚的体现了中国的奉献、合作和探索未知的精神。同时这一事件将证明对中国的经济和社会发展起到重要的推动作用。神州5号宇宙飞船的发射成功揭开了太空历史的新篇章。

回复

使用道具 举报

9#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-12-13 17:49:56 | 只看该作者
高考英语作文:我的生日礼物
  It was my birthday yesterday. I got a lot of gifts. All of them were covered with coloured paper. Among them there were two interesting ones.

My elder sister gave me a round paper bag and I thought it was a football. BUt when I opened it, it turned out to be a clock. My brother gave me a message, saying that "My present has been put in your bedroom. "As soon as I went into my bedroom,  I found a box. I opened it and found a laptop. I was very happy.

These two presents aim to let me study hard and not to waste time.

昨天是我的生日,我收到了很多礼物。它们用彩纸包着,其中有两件有趣的东西。

我姐姐送了我一个圆纸包,开始我认为是个足球,但打开后才发现是一个闹钟。我哥给我留了张条,告诉我:“我的礼物已经放在你的卧室里了。”我走进卧室,发现一个盒子。我打开了它,里面是一台笔记本电脑。我非常高兴。

这两件礼物是为了让我好好学习,抓紧时间。

Yesterday was my birthday and I received a lot of presents. These presents were packed in coloured paper and two of them were funny and interesting, which impressed me.

My sister sent a bag of present to me. The bag was big and round. I though it was a football. But when I opened it, I saw a clock. The other one was given by my brother. He left me a message, which said "my present is lying in your bedroom". When I got to my bedroom, I found a laptop. Oh!Great!' I jumped with joy. I know, they Want me to study hard and not to waste time.

I would never forget this birthday.

昨天是我的生日,我收到了许多生日礼物,并且这些礼物都用彩纸包着。其中两件礼物很好玩很有趣,给我留下了很深的印象。

我姐姐送给我一个包,这包又大又圆。我认为是足球,可打开一看是个闹钟。另外一件礼物是我哥哥送给我的,他给我留了一张纸条,上面写着:“我的礼物放在你的卧室里。”当我进入卧室时,我看到了一台笔记本电脑。噢!真是太棒了!我高兴地跳了起来-。我明白他们想让我努力学习,不要浪费时间。

我将永远不会忘记昨天。

回复

使用道具 举报

10#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-12-13 17:50:04 | 只看该作者
高考英语作文:公园要不要收门票
  Dear Editor.

I’m writing to tell you about the discussion we havehad about whether an entrance

fee should be charged for parks.

Dear editor,

I’m writing to tell you about the discussion we have had about whether an entrance fee should be charged for parks. 60% of us schoolmates think that an entrance fee do not meet people’s expectations, for a park is considered to be a place where the public can have a good time when they are not busy either at home or at work. If an entrance fee must be paid by the visitors for a park, it will be necessary to build a gate and surrounding walls. In the end a city will take on a bad look. 40% of us schoolmates think that an entrance fee can be accepted, but it must not be too expensive. The money from ticket selling can be used for paying the gardeners in the park and buying some other kinds of flowers and trees.

With regard to myself, I think an entrance fee is useful, for it can be used to protect a park. Do we share the same opinion, dear editor?

Yours truly,

Li Hua

回复

使用道具 举报

11#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-12-13 17:50:19 | 只看该作者
高考英语作文:水资源
  人们总以为淡水是取之不尽的,实际上淡水资源是很有限的。请谈谈你的看法。

It is generally believed that there is a good supply of fresh water. But to our disappointment, the fact is just the opposite.

As we can see, the world population is growing rapidly day by day. So enough fresh water is needed to feed such a big population. What's more, with the development of industry, factories and vehicles produce poisonous gases or wastes, which consequently results in the pollution of water. Though fresh, a good amount of it can no longer be used. Only quite limited fresh water resource is available to human beings. So it's high time for us human beings to take quick action to protect water resource. Stop pollution and save water, otherwise, we cannot survive on the earth.

With fresh water, the world will be prosperous.

回复

使用道具 举报

12#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-12-13 17:50:26 | 只看该作者
高考英语作文:吸烟有害

It has been estimated that smokers have made up half of the population in China. And the smokers are becoming younger and younger,  even ineluding some middle school students.

Nowadays more and more people have realized smoking can do harm to people'shealth. However, some people still enjoy smoking. Why? Because some of them think it is a kind of fashion, some think it is of great fun and others, think that smoking can refresh themselves.

In fact,  smoking is a bad habit. It can cause a lot of diseases. Meanwhile smoking is a waste of money. Besides, careless smokers may cause dangerous fires.

Smoking is harmful and it is not only bad for smokers themselves, but also bad for non-smokers.

Therefore, I hope all the smokers can give up smoking for themselves and also for the people around them.

回复

使用道具 举报

13#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-12-13 17:50:34 | 只看该作者
高考英语作文:2008年奥运会和我

The year of 2008 is getting closer and closer to us. We need to take actions from now on to prepare for the game. What we need to do most is to work on our disadvantages and shortcomings. As a student of Senior high, I can do my own part. Although I can’t transform our city into more a beautiful place on my own, I can help Beijing in small ways and encourage our classmates and people around me to follow my lead.

Let me take the environment for example, the atmosphere around Beijing is quite disappointing, factories and cars keep giving off exhausts into the air, we can hardly see the blue sky with our naked eyes, because the sky is covered with a thick layer of harmful substances. The sky is gray instead of blue. To our delight, the government has passed some laws of protecting the air, and we can do something useful, too. For example, whenever we go out for a long distance, ride the bike or take the buses and subways instead of taxis. You may not have a clue how it works. Of course doing that only by one person is far from enough, but we can let more people do that together. In that case the result may be more than we bargained for.

Another thing we need to work on is our English skills. Teachers and parents often put great emphasis on our English skills especially listening and speaking. I want to be a volunteer in 2008, to be an interpreter. For now, I must do something helpful to improve my spoken English. Rome isn’t build in a day, so is English. It can’t be improved in a day or two. It takes time and energy. There are no shortcuts to improve your spoken English; the most productive way is to grab all opportunities around you to open your mouth. For instance, taking part in all kinds of English contests is a good way, you can meet some excellent contestants, and you can share the experience of learning and some good method of learning. I will keep participating in all English activities to polish up my English. I’m sure by the year of 2008, I will be able to master English well just as my mother tongue.

All in all, I’m sure that Beijing Olympic Games will be one of the most successful Games in history. I believe our long-cherished dream will be fulfilled in a perfect way!

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-9-29 07:20

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表