打印 上一主题 下一主题

小学生四年级英语优秀作文范文例文推荐大全

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-12-12 11:09:58 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
小学生四年级英语优秀作文范文例文推荐大全
My bike
  Bike is a common and popular traffic tool in China. Almost everyone owns a bike. I have a black bike. It has been a good friend of mine. I clean it almost every day at the beginning. Now I just leave it alone because of my busy study. But it still does me good service.

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2012-12-12 11:10:06 | 只看该作者
四年级英语作文:Fun day

For some reasons, I never get up before nine o'clock on Saturdays. Sometimes I stay in bed until lunch time. Then I'll do some exercises, read English, play computer games. In the afternoon, I go to school for writing and playing table tennis. I play table tennis well. In the evening, I go to the teacher's home to play Chinese chess, I like it.

What an interesting day!

回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2012-12-12 11:10:14 | 只看该作者
四年级英语作文:My hobbies

My English name is LiLy. I have lots of hobbies.

I like goto the shopping mall buy somebeautiful dresses,skirts,foods.

I like surf the internet to play some games and listen to the music.

I like play with my good friends.And I like readbooks.

I like eat spicy foods, sweets , chickens , and ice cream.

I like play the basketball andplay the piano.

回复

使用道具 举报

地板
 楼主| 发表于 2012-12-12 11:10:23 | 只看该作者
四年级英语作文:A busy

Yesterday I was busy.

First I went to the children' s palace.I played the piano and read some books.

Then I went to my friend' s home. We played the badminton and some games.

Next I went to the bookshop bought some books.

After I did my homework and go to bed .

Yesterday I was busy but I was very happy.

回复

使用道具 举报

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-12-12 11:10:31 | 只看该作者
四年级英语作文:My friend

I have a good friend. She is a beautiful girl. She has long black hair, two big black eyes and a red mouth. Her voice is better. She is good at singing.

She is a clever girl. She likes reading books , playing computer games and chess. She is also nice. She often helps us . Our classmates like her very much..

回复

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-12-12 11:10:40 | 只看该作者
四年级英语作文:I have a good brother

I've a brother. He is a good brother. He studies very well and he is very look after me.

One day, I was ill.He took me to the hospital.The doctors and the nurses said:"you have a good brother!"I said:"Yes,he is a good brother ."And my brother was shy.

Oh,I'm forget to tell you what my brother looks like.

He is very tall and thin. His favourest sport is play basketball and he like play the guitar. He play them is very well.

I like my big brother.I hope he will happy everyday.

回复

使用道具 举报

7#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-12-12 11:10:48 | 只看该作者
四年级英语作文:This is me
  Hi!I am a happy and quiet girl.I am from Chin.I am twelve years old,I am a pupil,I am in Class Three Gread Four.I many good friends.I like many pet,the peacock panda rabbit and bird,they are lovely.I am tall ,I have around face,these are big eyes small mouth small nose on my face.I have a black long hair.I like eatting apple banana eggpiant chicken and...I like music sing run pinting...I often saying: book is my good frieng,I like it!Whate am I?Yes,my name is Lv Enhui.

Do you like me?

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-6-24 03:29

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表