返回列表 发新帖
楼主: admin
打印 上一主题 下一主题

小学生三年级优秀英语作文范文例文大全

[复制链接]
8#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-12-12 10:55:03 | 只看该作者
三年级英语作文:I like fruit

In summer, the weather is hot. We should drink more water, because we sweat a lot in hot days. But I prefer to eat fruits. Watermelon, apple and grape are my most favorites. They are all rich in water. There is a saying that an apple a day keeps the doctor away. Fruits are good to our body. There are many kinds of vitamins in fruits. Besides, some people do not like drinking water, so they can eat fruits instead. I am one of them.

回复

使用道具 举报

9#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-12-12 10:55:10 | 只看该作者
三年级英语作文:I love my family

Everyone has a family. I have a family, too. I name it “Happy family”, because everyone in my family is happy.

Come and meet my family, please! My mother is kind. I love her, and she loves me, too. My mother is pretty. She likes beautiful clothes. I call her“Dressy Mum”. My father is a boss. He is tall and thin. He has a small head. I give him a nickname“Small Head Father”. I am fat and lovely. I have a big head. I give myself a nickname“Big Head Girl”. I study hard. I am a good student.

We are happy every day!

回复

使用道具 举报

10#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-12-12 10:55:18 | 只看该作者
三年级英语作文:I love music

Many people like music. It has many sorts: soft music is graceful, rock music fast, classical music GREat, light music relaxing, and children, music interesting.

You can pick and choose whatever you like. Now popular songs are in fashion. If you like music, you usually like singing, too. I am no exception.

My brother and I like pop songs, and my parents like to listen to soft music. We are a musical family. Do you like music? Is your family full of music, too? Music is really GREat! I like it very much.

回复

使用道具 举报

11#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-12-12 10:55:26 | 只看该作者
三年级英语作文:A cold morning

This morning is cool.

I am going to play basketball.After play basketball,I feel tired,but I very happy.Because basketball is my favourite sport.

My body is strong.I hope you like basketball too.

I play computer games now.

回复

使用道具 举报

12#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-12-12 10:55:33 | 只看该作者
三年级英语作文:My birthday

My birthday is on Sunday. My parents are going to have a birthday party at home. I invite my friends to come to the party.

At the party. They give me many small presents. Such as cards, picture books, pens.

They sing Happy Birthday to me. My mother makes a big cake for me. I cut the cake into small pieces and give them out. we sing and dance.

We have a good time at the party.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-9-25 20:45

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表