只需一步,快速开始

查看: 5757|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

人教版2012最新九年级第一学期优秀期中考试测试卷及参考答案

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-10-6 19:45:53 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
此套人教版2012最新九年级第一学期优秀期中考试测试卷及参考答案由绿色圃中小学教育网整理,所有试卷与初中九年级英语人教版教材大纲同步,试卷供大家免费使用下载打印,转载前请注明出处       因为英语试卷复制时一些内容如图片之类没有显示,需要下载的老师、家长们可以到本帖子二楼(往下拉)下载WORD编辑的DOC附件使用!
      如有疑问,请联系网站底部工作人员,将第一时间为您解决问题!

试卷内容预览:
2012年人教版九年级英语上册期中质量检测试题及答案
第I卷(选择题,共80分)
一、听力部分(共计25分)
(一)听句子,选择最佳应答,每个句子读两遍。(5分)
(  )1. A. I don’t have a soccer ball  B. I like play soccer.   C. I think so.
(  )2. A. I think it’s Tom.       B. I think it’s Tom’s      C. I think he’s Tom.
(  )3. A. I don’t often go outside. B. There’s a strong wind.  C. They are not outside.
(  )4. A. I’m sorry to hear that.  B. I hope so.            C. Me too.
(  )5. A. I can’t find my bag.    B. You must be very happy. C. I don’t care what you say.

(三) 听五段对话和五个问题,选择正确答案,每段对话读两遍。(5分)
(  )11. What would Linda do if she had one million dollars?
A. She would give it to poor people.  B. She would give it to medical research.
C. She would put it in a bank.
(  )12. What’s the boy afraid to do?
A. He’s afraid to speak in public.   B. He’s afraid to speak English.
C. He’s afraid to talk with others.
(  )13. Why is John angry?
A. Mike borrowed his storybook.    B. Mike bought his storybook.
C. Mike hasn’t returned his storybook.
(  )14. What’s Julie like?
A. She’s serious.   B. She’s creative.   C. She’s short.
(  )15. What does Jim think of Ann?
A. She is impolite.   B. She is funny.   C. She is interesting.
(四) 听一段长对话,选择正确答案,对话读两遍。(5分)
(  )16. When did the woman see the UFO?
A. At 9:30 am.   B. At 9:13 pm.   C. At 9:30 pm.
(  )17. Where did the UFO land?
A. In the garden   B. In the street.   C. On the house.
(  )18. Did the woman see any aliens that night?
A. Yes,she did.   B. No,she didn’t.   C. We don’t know.
(  )19. What did the UFO look like?
A. It was big and round.B. It was big and yellow.C. It was small but noisy.
(  )20. What happened when the woman shouted to her husband?
A.An alien came out. B.The UFO flew away. C.Her husband shouted,too.
(五) 听短文,选择正确答案,短文读两遍。(5分)
(  )21. What is the most popular pastime for most people?
A. Playing cards. B. Playing computer games. C. Watching TV.
(  )22. What is Auita’s favorite program?
A. Music World  B. Tiger Watch. C. Sports City
(  )23. Sports City is              farorite program.
A. Tom’s  B. Anita’s  C. Sam’s
(  )24. What does Sam think about watching TV?
A. He doesn’t like watching TV. B. He can’t live without it. C. He likes Tiger Watch.
(  )25. Who spends the most time a day watching TV?
A. Anita.   B. Sam   C. Tom
二、单项选择(15分)
(  )26. _____ you don’t pass the exam ?
A.What ifB. what to do  C. What will do  D. What about
(  )27. He left here without _____.
A. permit  B. permission  C. refuse  D. agree
(  )28. He was____his son for his bad grades.
A. annoyed with  B. annoyed for  C. pleased with  D. annoyed
(  )29. Jack is very clever ,he always comes up ___ good solutions to our problems .
A. with  B. out  C. of  D. off
(  )30. _______Chinese are looking for ways to learn English well before Beijing 2008 Olympics.
A. Thousand  B. Thousands  C. Thousand of  D. Thousands of
(  )31. Mr White’s new book_______ last weekend.Have you read it?
A. came out  B. put out  C. picked out  D. went out
(  )32. The little girl was too frightened ________a word.
A. not to tell  B. not to say  C. to tell  D. to say
(  )33. —Tom, how do you________ your classmates?    —Very well, Mum.
A. go on with  B. come up with  C. get along with  D. catch up with
(  )34. Some girls_____ shy at the party and they _______nervous,too.
A. became,are looking  B. felt,looked  C. became,were looked  D. felt,look
(  )35. Who can________ good solutions to these problems?
A. talk of  B. help with  C. think of  D. deal with
(  )36. Mrs Brown gave us _________on how to learn English well.
A. some advices  B. many advices  C. some advice  D. an advice
(  )37. The little girl is a little shy,and she is usually______speaking in front of other people.
A. afraid to  B. terrified of  C. proud of  D. used to
(  )38. I want to say __________.
A. important something   B. important anything
C. something important   D. anything important
(  )39. I ________stay at home than__________shopping.
A. would rather,to go   B. would rather,go  C. would rather,going  D. would,to go
(  )40. If I ________ you,I_________ a motorbike.
A. was,would buy   B. were, bought   C. were,would buy   D. was, bought
三、完形填空(10分)
I used to believe that drinking coffee would make you short. I once asked my mom 41 I could drink her coffee. She asked me if I wanted to 42  big and tall. I 43.She told me to look at her (she is very short,only 5 feet tall)—she drank lots of coffee.“Coffee stunts(妨碍)your44,just look at me!”I wanted to be tall so I wouldn’t go near coffee 45 I was over eighteen years old. Then I 46 that drinking coffee did not stunt ones growth. I began to drink coffee. And incidentally I grew up to be 5 feet 4 inches tall. I know drinking coffee is not the reason 47 my being short. 更多免费资源下载绿色圃中小学教育网Http://wWw.lSpjy.cOm 课件|教案|试卷|无需注册
Now,coffee is 48 for me. When I get home every day,I will have a cup of coffee. When having dinner with my friends,I 49 drink coffee. Every time I drink it,I remember my mom’s words and50.
(  )41. A. unless      B. if           C. though   D. since
(  )42. A. give up     B. look up      C. grow up  D. put up
(  )43. A. added      B. looked       C. nodded   D. laughed
(  )44. A. study       B. feeling      C. attention  D. growth
(  )45. A. until        B. even       C. after      D. when
(  )46. A. said        B. realized     C. decided   D. remembered
(  )47. A. in          B. on         C. for       D. at
(  )48. A. unimportant  B. surprising   C. bad      D. necessary
(  )49. A. finally       B. also       C. either     D. once
(  )50. A. cry          B. frustrate   C. impress    D. laugh
四、阅读理解(30分)
A  
If you won a lottery and had lots of money, what would you do? Some people would start by buying themselves things, such as a new car or a big house.
Many people who win lots of money may suddenly find that they have a lot of socalled(所谓的)friends. At that time people usually don’t know the reason, and they just feel good. In fact, the friends just want the lottery winner to give them some money. Besides that, they cant decide what to do with the money, so they try to think what they want. In the end, most people usually decide to save the money.
There are some lottery winners who decide to quit(辞职)their jobs. Some big lottery winners make even bigger changes—they end their marriages. They think that winning a lot of money has suddenly made them more intelligent and more attractive(有吸引力的).So they feel that they have to be with a younger or more attractive man or woman.
They don’t know their money is just a bit of luck. It can’t change everything.
Next time when you buy a lottery ticket, think about what you would like to do with the money if you won.
(  )51. A lottery winner may suddenly find himself with many socalled  friends, probably because      .
A. he wants to make lots of friends   
B. he doesn’t know what to do with all the money
C. these new friends are usually kind to the lottery winner
D. these new friends want the lottery winner to give them some money
(  )52. Some lottery winners want to be with a more attractive man or woman because they   .
A. don’tt like their husbands or wives any more
B. think winning a lot of money has made them more intelligent and more attractive
C. have some new friends     D. don’t know how to spend the money
(  )53. What do most of the lottery winners do with all the money?
A. They buy lots of houses.                 B. They find better jobs.
C. They spend the money on their marriages.   D. They save the money.
(  )54. The underlined word“It”refers to(指的是)      .
A. the lottery             B. the next lottery ticket
C. the money that they win  D. everything that has changed
(  )55. The author wants to tell us that      .
A. money can’t change everything
B. most lottery winners usually decide to save the money they win
C. some lottery winners might decide to move to a bigger house
D. some lottery winners end their marriages when they are rich
B    Welcome to Help Center!
Ask Answer
I am only 14 years old,but I am as heavy as 95 kg.Is there any way to lose weight(减肥)? I don’t want to take medicine. What should I do?
                   -Lucy I needed to lose weight when I was 14.You should eat less unhealthy food.Eat lots of fruit and do lots of exercise (but still pay attention to your housework).You can also try drinking green tea,because it cleans our body.
                -Mr White
I’m looking for help because I’m so poor that I can’t pay for my room and my bills(账单). I’m a single(单身的)mother and I dream to buy a car and take my daughter to the doctor’s or school.Can you help me,please?
                 -A poor woman I’m very sorry to hear your story.Life is not easy for a single mother,but I hope you won’t give up hope for a better life.As your daughter is getting older and older,she can do something to help you and you may feel more relaxed day by day.Wish you good luck!
-Mrs Horse
(  )56. What is Lucy’s problem?
A. She is too heavy. B. She doesn’t study well. C. She doesn’t have a job.
(  )57. Mr White thinks housework,          can help Lucy with her problem.
A. hobbies and diet   B. diet and exercise  C. sleep and exercise
(  )58.Who has a money problem?
A. Mr White   B. Mrs Horse  C. The poor woman.
(  )59.Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?
A. Lucy wants to eat medicine to lose weight.
B. The poor woman lives only with her daughter.
C. Mrs Horse gives money to the poor woman.
(  )60.What does the help center mean to do ?
A. Help anyone make a good living.B. Fight for bad behaviors.C. Give advice to people.
C
When you cut your skin,you bleed(流血).If a person loses a lot of blood,he will become ill and may die.Blood is very important.People have always known that.At one time,some people even drank blood to make them strong!
When doctors understand how blood goes around inside the body, they try ways of giving blood to people who need it. They take blood from the healthy people and give it to people who need it.This is called“blood transfusion”.The blood goes from the arm of the healthy person into the arm of the sick person.
But there are two problems .First,it does not always work .Sometimes people die when they have blood transfusion. Later,doctors find that we do not all have the same kind of blood. There are four groups—O,A,B and AB. We all have blood of one of these groups. They also find that they can give any kind blood to people of group AB. But they find that they must give A group blood to A group people and B group blood to B group people.I have O group blood and the doctor told me that I could give blood to anyone else safely.
There is another problem. To give blood of the right kind, doctors have to find a person of the right blood group. Often they can not find a person in time. If they have a way to keep the blood until someone needs it, they can always have the right kind of blood. At first they find they can keep it in bottles for fifteen to twenty days. They do this by making it very cold. Then they find how to keep it longer. In the end they find a way of keeping blood for a very long time.
We call the place where they keep money a “bank” .We call the place where we keep blood a “blood bank”.One day,when you grow up, you may decide to give blood to a“blood bank”. In this way you may stop someone from dying. Or perhaps one day you may become ill,you may need blood.The“blood bank”will give it to you.
(  )61. From the passage,we learn that sometimes people die when they have blood transfusions because they        .
A. are unhealthy people                B. have lost a lot of blood
C. are not given the right kind of blood    D. are AB group people
(  )62.Which of the following is TRUE?
A. Doctors can give any kind of blood to the writer.
B. The writer can give blood to B group people.
C. The writer has never had a blood transfusion.
D. The writer has the same kind of blood as his father.
(  )63. People set up the“blood bank”so that they can        .
A. give the right kind of blood to the people who need it in time
B. keep different groups of blood as much as possible
C. make it easier to sell or buy blood
D. keep blood for more than twenty hundred years
(  )64. From the last paragraph(段落)of the passage,we learn that      .
A. the writer thinks it’s good to give blood to a“blood bank”
B. we may become ill if we give blood to a“blood bank”
C. many people died because they lost a lot of blood
D. blood is more important than money
(  )65. The writer doesn’t talk about in the passage.
A. how important blood to us
B. the four groups of blood
C. where the “blood bank” is
D. what“blood transfusion”is
D
Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone must be the most popular book for almost all the children throughout the world. The idea for the book came to J.K.Rowling in 1990.It took her seven years to finish writing it. During those seven years she had a number of jobs,including(包括)one job as an English teacher in Portugal. Rowling sent the book to four publishers(出版商)before one of them bought it. She was very happy to sell her book because it was her dream to be a writer. Before she sold her book, Rowling was living in a small flat with her daughter and was very poor. She didn’t have enough money to pay for heat in the winter.
Harry Potter became a favorite with children and adults(成年人)in England and then around the world. It was put into more than thirty-five languages. After her second and third books were published, the three Harry Potter books filled the top three places on many newspapers’ lists of the most popular books. Without any question, Rowling’s life completely changed and she became one of the most famous women writers in the world.
(  )66. J.K.Rowling _____the book Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone in 1990.
A. went to read  B. wanted to see  C. wanted to write  D. came to borrow
(  )67.Which of the following is NOT true?
A. In her dream,she saw a famous writer.  B. She once taught children English.
C. Four publishers got her book.         D. She spent seven years writing the book.
(  )68. Before she sold her book,she_____.
A. lived a happy life           B. didn’t feel cold in winter
C. didn’t live with her daughter  D. lived a hard life
(  )69. Which of the following can be used as the title of the passage?
A. Harry Potter And the Philosopher’s Stone
B. An English Woman Writer
C. Rowling and Her Book Harry Potter And the Philosopher’s Stone
D. A Favorite Book for Children
(  )70. From the passage we can learn that_____.
A. only children like the book very much
B . people in the world like the book very much
C . adults like the book better than children
D. the English read the book later than other people

第I卷(选择题,共80分)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60

61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70  

第II卷(非选择题, 共40分)
五、词汇  (15分)
(一)根据句意和首字母或汉语提示完成单词(5分)
71.—Can you tell me the c______ time now?   —OK.It’s half past ten.
72. He is          (自信的)to pass the exam.
73.Nancy r       my help though she couldn’t finish the job by herself on time.
74.We want her to r______ the class in the school contest.
75.I’m sorry to b _____you, but could you tell me the way to the TV station?
(二)、根据短文内容,用方框中所给词的适当形式完成短文,有两项是多余的(10分)
sound ,  rush,  fall,  happen,  eye,  look,  find ,  hope ,  off ,  die ,  voice ,  save
Once, a terrible earthquake killed over 30,000 people in four minutes. After the earthquake, a father 76.____ to the school where his son studied. The building had 77._____down.He remembered his promise(诺言)to his son,“No matter what 78._____,I’ll always be there for you!”Tears(眼泪)came to his 79.___.Then he began to dig 80.___for his son. Some parents felt 81.___and tried to pull him off. But he asked,“Are you going to help me now?”And then he kept on digging. The firemen came and tried to pull him 82._____,saying,“Dangerous! Leave here!”But the father, who loved his son deeply, asked,“Are you going to help me now?”The police came up and said,“It’s over. Leave here! We’ll do it!”Still he asked,“Are you going to help me now?”
He went on alone because he needed to know,“Is my boy alive or is he 83.____?”He dug for 8 hours...12hours...24hours...36 hours...then, in the 38th hour, he pulled back a large stone(石头)and heard his son’s 84.____.He cried,“Peter!”He heard back,“Dad? It’s me, Dad! I told the other kids you’d 85.____me.You promised,‘No matter what happens, I’ll always be there for you!’”
“Get out, boy!”“No, Dad! Let the other kids out first, because I know you’ll get me out !No matter what happens, I know you’ll always be there for me!”
76.            77.            78.            79.            80.            
81.            82.            83.            84.            85.           
六、任务型阅读(10分)
The 2010 World Expo(世博会) promises to be a good luck for Shanghai’s tourism industry,and many visitors attending the international showcase (陈列橱)travel outside the city to nearby provinces such as Anhui,Jiangsu and Zhejiang.
At least one third of the expected 70 million Expo visitors are expected to make a stay outside Shanghai to neighboring provinces,according to the National Statistics Bureau(旅游局).
Only three to four hours’ drive from Shanghai,the natural beauty and rich culture and heritage(遗产) of Anhui are sure(2)             (attract)many visitors.
“Anhui has the Huangshan Mountains, which are just like a traditional Chinese ink painting,Hongcun village and Tunxi Old Street,which could well date back over 1,000 years,as well as the country’s oldest paper and ink cultures,”says Hu Xuefan ,director of the Anhui tourism bureau.
(1)The Chinese writing brush, ink stick, ink stone and paper are known as the “Four Treasures of Chinese Study”,and Anhui province can ask to be the place of origin of two of them:Xuan paper and Hui ink sticks.
There are lots of kinds of Xuan paper and each paper manufacturer(制造商) has its own carefully guarded secrets.Neighboring She county is famous for producing Hui ink,the country’s best ink sticks.
Hui ink sticks used to be known as Li sticks, as the late Tang emperor Li Yu (AD 936-978)was a great admirer of their qualities and it used to be said that it was (3)           (easy) to get gold than a Li ink sticks.
So if you are visiting the Expo and want a little relief(减轻) from the hustle and bustle(喧嚣气氛) of Shanghai, (4) why not pay a visit to Anhui province and discover these Chinese treasures for yourself?
根据短文内容,完成下列任务。
任务一:回答问题。
86. How many visitors will take part in 2010 World Expo in Shanghai?

任务二:完成下列句子。
87. Anhui has many famous places of interest, such as the Huangshan Mountains,   and   .
任务三:将文中(1)处的划线句子译成汉语。
任务四:用文中(2)、(3)处括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。
89.(2)                    (3)                     
任务五:将文中(4)处的划线句子进行同义句转换,每空一词。
90. Why not pay a visit to Anhui province and discover these Chinese treasures for yourself?
Why       pay a visit to Anhui province and discover these Chinese treasures for yourself?
七、书面表达(15分)
李小虎沉迷于电脑游戏中,影响了学习。作为他的好朋友,你打算怎么帮他呢?请用下面所给的提示词写一篇短文。
提示词:give up, concentrate on, be (become)interested in
要求:
1、按要求写一篇短文,80字左右;
2、所给提示词全部用上,并发挥你的想象力(但不要逐句翻译成英语!);
3、使用正确的时态、语态;叙事完整,内容充实,语言通顺,书写规范。
4、首句已给出,但不记入总字数。
Li Xiaohu spent too much time playing computer games and fell behind others.                                                                  

九年级英语期中检测试题答案
听力部分
(一)听句子,选择最佳应答,每个句子读两遍。
1.That soccer ball must be Jim’s.
2.Who do you think this guitar belongs to ?
3.What’s happening outside?
4.Sam is interested in listening to classical music.
5.You look anxious,Mary.
(二)听对话,选择适当的图片,对话读两遍。
6. A: How do you study for an English test, Kate?
B: By listening to tapes.
7.A: John just got his driver’s license. I’m going to the mall with him.
B: You can’t do that. Sixteen-year-olds shouldn’t be allowed to drive a car.
8.A: Whose hat is it?
B: It must be Betty’s. Pink is her favorite color.
9.A: Jack, aren’t you afraid of dogs?
B: No, not at all. But I’m afraid of spiders.
10.A: It would be great if we could go to New York. Do you think so?
B: No, I would like to go to Paris, it has some fantastic sights.
(三) 听五段对话和五个问题,选择正确答案,每段对话读两遍。
11.M:What would you do if you had one million dollars, Linda?
W:I’d give it to medical research.
12.M:I’m arfaid to speak in public.
W:If I were you,I’d be confident and I would not mind what others said.
13.M:I’m angry with mike,He borrowed my storybook last week.But he hasn’t returned it yet.
Won’t worry,John. Why not call him and ask him to retrun it?
14.Mo you know Julie?
W:Yes,she’s my classmate.She’s creative and beautiful.
15.M:What are you doing,Ann?
W:I’m looking for your dictionary,I want to use it.
M:Don’t enter my room without my permission,OK?
W:I’m sorry,Jim.
(四) 听一段长对话,选择正确答案,对话读两遍。
M:Good morning,madam. Did you really see the UFO yesterday?
W:Yes, I did. I’m still excited now.
M:All the people in our town want to know about it. Can you describe it?
W:Of course I can,It was 9:30 last night.I was ready to go to bed.Suddenly I heard something strange in the garden.
M:It was the noise,right?
W:Yes,So I went out to see what was happening.
M:What did you see?
W:I saw a big,round plate landing in my garden.I was scared.Ishouted to my husband to come at once.It flew away quickly,I knew it must be a UFO.
M:Thank you very much,madam.
W:You’re welcome.
(五) 听短文,选择正确答案,短文读两遍。
Watching TV is a very popular pastime for everyone.Different people like different TV programs.Different students are interested in different TV programs.Anita is a Grade 7 student.Her favorite program is Tiger Watch.Usually,she spends about two hours every day
watching TV.Tom is a Grade 8 student.His favorite TV program is Sports City.He spends about an hour every day watching TV.Sam is a Grade 9 student.He says that he likes watching TV very much.He can’t imagine how he can live without it.His favorite program is Music World.He watches TV for about three hours every day.

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2012-10-6 19:47:42 | 只看该作者
     本站所有试卷下载均无需注册,下载方法:直接点击下面的附件下载到你的电脑或桌面上解压缩即可!

人教版2012最新九年级第一学期优秀期中考试测试卷及参考答案.rar (21.25 KB, 下载次数: 3211)
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2012-10-6 19:48:06 | 只看该作者
试题答案
1-5CBBCA  6-10 BCBCA  11-15 BACBA  16-20 CABAB  21-25CBABB      
26-30 ABAAD  31-35 ADCBC  36-40 CBCBC 41-45 BCCDA  46-50 BCDBD
51-55DBDCA  56-60 ABCBC  61-65CBAAC   66-70 CADCB
71.correct  72.confident  73.refused  74.represent  75.bother
76.rushed  77.fallen 78. happens 79.eyes  80.to look 81.hopeless 82.off 83.dead
84.voice 85. save 86.70 million visitors   87.Hongcun village;Tunxi Old Street
88.中国的笔墨纸砚以“文房四宝”而著称。89.to attract;easier 90. don’t you
写作题参考答案
Li Xiaohu spent too much time playing computer games and he fell behind others. As a good/close friend of his, I must do something to help him.
    First, I must tell him that playing computer games too much is bad for his health, especially for his eyes. So he must give it up. I can play more sports with him after school. Maybe he will become more interested in sports than computer games.
   And then I’ll ask him to concentrate more on his study. Of course, I will try my best to help him with all his subjects. I think I can do it in many fun ways and let him find much fun in studying.
   At the same time, I’ll ask both his parents and our teachers to help him, too. If I try these, I’m sure he will make great progress soon.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-6-30 21:58

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表