楼主: admin
打印 上一主题 下一主题

教育部审定2012年秋季最新人教版七年级上册英语全册教案教学设计下载

[复制链接]
15#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-8 01:41:34 | 只看该作者

Unit 4 Where’s my schoolbag?
授课班级        185、186        授课日期        2012年[   ] 月[   ] 日

授课类型        巩固课        学 时 数        The 3rd period (Section B 1a –2b)
教学目标        1.  Grasp the prepositions: on, under, in.
2.  Learn to write a note of taking or bringing things.
教学内容                New words:  video tape, alarm clock, math book, hat
        Sentences: The math book is on the dresser.
重点难点        video tape, alarm clock, math book, hat
The math book is on the dresser.
学情分析       
教学方法        任务型教学、分级评价法、直观教学法、模仿示范法、情景教学和合作学习法
学习方法        课前预习、课堂内外练习、听说读写结合
教学过程设计        备  注
课题引入        I. Warming-up and revision
1.Greetings.
2.Divide the class into Group A and B. Draw two fishes on the blackboard as their symbols, tell the students that each time they answer questions right, they can get one or more points for their group and draw one or more bubbles around their fish, at the end of the class, the group which gets more bubbles will be the winner today. Say, “One, two, three!” Get the whole class sit straight, thus announce the beginning of the competition.
3.        Look at some pictures and review the sentence pattern: Where’s…? It’s…       

教学步骤

主要内容        II. New words:
a)        Look at the pictures of Tommy’s room and learn the new words: math book, video tape, alarm clock, hat. And also review some words.
b)        Do 1a.
c)        Close your books and see: How many things can you remember?
III. Practice
   Student A: ask questions.   Student B: Keep your books closed.
A: Where’s the notebook?
B: It’s on the bed.       

课堂练习        IV. Listening
1.Listen and do 2a.
2.Check the answers.
3.Listen and do 2b: Write sentences like this: The math book is on the dresser. Call attention to: The keys are… (plural form)
4.Listen for the last time and repeat.       

小结与作业       
课堂小结               
本课作业        VI. Homework
1.Listen and read after the tape for thirty minutes.
2.Recite the 6 sentences of 2b.
3.Write down the Chinese meaning of the new words and key sentences, then translate them into English.       
回复

使用道具 举报

16#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-8 01:41:37 | 只看该作者

Unit 4 Where’s my schoolbag?

授课类型        复习课        学 时 数        4th period (SectionB3a—4)
教学目标        1.  Grasp the prepositions: on, under, in.
2.  Learn to write a note of taking or bringing things.
教学内容                New words:  take, bring, need
        Sentences: Please take these things to your sister.
Can you bring some things to school?   I need my hat,…
重点难点        Please take these things to your sister.
Can you bring some things to school?
I need my hat.
学情分析       
教学过程设计        备  注
1.Greetings.
2.Divide the class into Group A and B. Draw two fishes on the blackboard as their symbols, tell the students that each time they answer questions right, they can get one or more points for their group and draw one or more bubbles around their fish, at the end of the class, the group which gets more bubbles will be the winner today. Say, “One, two, three!” Get the whole class sit straight, thus announce the beginning of the competition.
3.Dictate some new words.       

教学步骤

主要内容        II. Presentation:
1.Show a picture of Lily, a worried girl, and some pictures of her sister and grandma:
  T explains: Lily is unhappy. She needs some things at school, but they are at home. She calls grandma. But she’s going shopping. Her sister is playing in the park and she’s coming soon. So grandma leaves a note for her sister and asks her to take the things to Lily. Let’s read the note.       

课堂练习        III. Notes
a)        Read the note of 3a and draw the missing things in the picture.
b)        Check the answer.
c)        Language points : take & bring First T explains their difference and show some examples, then get Ss to make some sentences.
d)        How to write a note: Explain and show a sample.
e)        Read 3a again.
f)        Do 3b: Read and complete the note.
g)        Check the answer.
h)        Read the note of 3b.
i)        Write your own note: Get the Ss who do it quickly to read their notes. The others can do it as homework.        

小结与作业       
课堂小结               

本课作业        IV. Homework
2.Recite the note of 3a.
3.Write down the Chinese meaning of the new words and key sentences, then translate them into English.       

回复

使用道具 举报

17#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-8 01:41:41 | 只看该作者

Unit5 Do you have a soccer ball?

授课类型        新授课        学 时 数        The 1st period (Section A 1a—1c)
教学目标        1.        Get students to learn to ask and answer questions about ownership..
2.        Teach students to say the names of sports, descriptive adjectives such as boring, interesting, and relaxing. .
教学内容                New words: tennis racket, ping-pong ball, soccer ball, basketball, TV, have.
        — Do you have a ping-pong ball?
— Yes, I do.
        — Do you have a ping-pong bat?
—No, I don’t.
        --Does he have a tennis racket?
--Yes, he does. / No, he doesn’t.
        don’t = do not  doesn’t = does not
重点难点                — Do you have a ping-pong ball?
— Yes, I do.
        — Do you have a ping-pong bat?
—No, I don’t.
        --Does he have a tennis racket?
--Yes, he does. / No, he doesn’t.
don’t = do not  doesn’t = does not
学情分析       
教学过程设计        备  注
1.  Play the tape, enjoy the Do, Re, Mi song.
2.  Game : Jump up word cards  
Ask them to jump up whenever they heat a certain kind of word, for example, a number, a color, or an animal. But make sure this is more like a game than a test!.
3.  Read two paragraphs from unit 4. play this game.       

教学步骤

主要内容        II. Presentation
4.        Teacher shows a book and says: I have a book.. I have a set of keys. I have a notebook I have a computer. I have a family. Write “ I have a ping-pong ball. ”  on the blackboard. then ask the students: Do you have a ping-pong ball? Ss: Yes, I do. / No, I don’t. Write them on the blackboard. Pay attention to “do”. Then ask Ss: Does he have a ping-pong ball? Yes, he does. / No, he doesn’t. Does she have a ping-pong bat? Yes, she does. No, she doesn’t.
5.        Section A, 1a.
Ask, What sports do you play? Give examples of words students may now. Write students’ answers on the board. Point to the illustration and ask, What do you see?
T: What do you see? A tennis racket?
Ss: Yes, a tennis racket, and a volleyball.
focus attention on the word list and the example: Say: Number 1 is C, tennis racket. Match the words and picture. check the answers.
III. Listening drills (1)
6.        Do Section A, 1b, listen and number the conversations (1-3).
7.        Show the picture on page 1 on the screen with no words on it. Get student to listen to the tape and try to repeat the sentences in the conversations, each correct sentence will earn a point for the group.       

课堂练习        IV. Pair-work.
8.        Get the students listen to the conversations again and repeat after the tape. Then work in groups, practice the conversations with the partners.
9.        Have some students come to the front and show their own conversation, then make a comment on it (praise the students first) and give 2 to 4 points to their group.
10.        Do Section A, 1a. First, have the students work in groups, write down as many words as possible on their students’ books in only 2 minutes; then get a student from each group to write down their words on the blackboard at the same time, the one who writes more can get more points.
V. Listening drills (2)
11.        Do Section A, 2a. Listen to four conversations and number the pictures (1-4).
12.        Do Section A, 2b. Listen again, match the people with the balls according to the tape.
13.        Listen for the last time, then fill in the blanks.       

小结与作业       
课堂小结               

本课作业        VI. Homework
Listen and read after the tape for thirty minutes.
Recite the first conversation of Section A, 2c.
Write down the Chinese meaning of the new words and key sentences, then translate them into English.       
回复

使用道具 举报

18#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-8 01:41:46 | 只看该作者

授课类型        对话课        学 时 数        The 2nd period (Section A 2a – 2c)
教学目标        1.Get the students to learn how to greet people.
2.Get the students to learn to get other people’s basic information like names from the conversations.
教学内容                New words: his, and, her, question, answer, look
        -- What’s your/his/her name?
-- My/His/Her name is ……
重点难点                New words: his, and, her, question, answer, look
        -- What’s your/his/her name?
-- My/His/Her name is ……
学情分析       
教学过程设计        备  注
课题引入        I. Warming- up and revision
1.        Sing ABC song.
2.        Greeting (Say hello between the teacher and the Ss)
3.        Divide the class into Group A and B. Draw two baby birds on the blackboard as their symbols, tell the students that each time they answer questions right, they can get one or more points for their group and draw one or more clouds below their bird, at the end of the class, the group which gets more clouds will be the winner today. Say, “One, two, three!” Get the whole class sit straight, thus announce the beginning of the competition
4.        Review introduction
Play the “Word train” game. Get a group of students ask and answer questions one by one.
T: Good morning. I’m Diana. What’s your name?
S1: I’m Xu Dong./My name is… Nice to meet you.
T: Nice to meet you ,too.
(Then S1 turn around and greet S2 in the same way.)       

教学步骤

5.        T: Boys and girls, let’s play a guessing game, “What’s his/her name?” OK?
6.        Show the students pictures of some famous persons like Jay Zhou, Liu Xiang, etc, let them guess the names of these persons by using the following sentences:
His name /Her name is ……
          I think his/her name is…
          Is he/she……?
III. Summary (short forms)
Teach the students “’s” is short for “is” and “m” is short for “am”, then do the following exercises:
My name’s ______.  Your name’s _______.
His name’s _______.  Her name’s ________.
What’s ________.    I’m ________.       

课堂练习        IV.Work on 2a
Get the students to look at the pictures on P2 and listen to the four conversations.
(Play the recording for the first time, students only listen.)
Then, listen to the recording again, and number the pictures . Check the answers.
V.Work on 2b
1.  Get the students to listen again and circle the names they hear, tell them that te first name has been done for them.
2.  Play the recording. Students listen and circle the names they hear. Then check the answers.
VI.Listen and repeat
T: Now let’s listen to the tape and repeat. Please try to read like the tape.
VII.Work on 2c
T: Suppose you are new students in No. 1 Middle School. You are from different countries. You
meet for the first time. Make up a dialogue in pairs.       

小结与作业       
课堂小结               

本课作业        VIII. Homework
1.        Listen and read after the tape for thirty minutes.
2.        Recite the second conversation of Section A, 2c.
3.        Write down the Chinese meaning of the new words and key sentences, then translate them into English.       
回复

使用道具 举报

19#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-8 01:41:50 | 只看该作者

授课类型        巩固课        学 时 数        The 3rd period (Section B 1a –2b)
教学目标        1.        Teach the words let, us. Get the students to know the full form of let’s .
2.        Have the students know the meaning of interesting, fun, relaxing, boring, difficult.
3.        Get the students to learn to say Let’s play a soccer ball.
教学内容                New words: interesting, fun, relaxing, boring, difficult
        -- Let’s play soccer.
        --I don’t have a soccer.
        ---Well, let’s play volleyball.
        ---That sounds good.
重点难点                -- Let’s play soccer.
        --I don’t have a soccer.
        ---Well, let’s play volleyball.
---That sounds good.
学情分析       
教学过程设计        备  注
1.  T asks a student: Do you have a notebook? S: Yes, I do. T asks the whole class: Does he have a notebook? C: Yes, he does. T: Do you have soccer ball? S: No, I don’t. T: Does she have a soccer ball? S: No, she doesn’t.
2. Translation  
     1. 我有一个排球。
     2. 你有乒乓球吗?
     3. 他有两个篮球。
     4. ―――埃得有网球吗?
       ―――是的, 他有。
5.―――比得有足球吗?
       ―――不, 他没有。        

教学步骤

T: Do you like playing computer games?  Ss: Yes, I do. I think it’s fun. T: Do you like watching TV? S: Yes, I do. It’s relaxing. . T: Do you like playing ping-pong ball? S:  Yes, I do. It is very interesting. T: Do you like watching movies? S: No, I don’t. It’s boring. T: Do you like math? S: Yes, I do. T: But I don’t like it. It’s boring. T write these words one by one.
Ⅲ. Section B, 1a. Point to the five words and ask students to repeat each one. Then point to the five pictures and ask students to match each picture with one of the words. Have them weite the letter of the picture on the line next to each word. Then correct the answer.  
   1b. Point to the picture in1a and review what word each picture illustrates. Say, Now ou draw pictures that show something interesting, boring, fun, difficult or relaxing. Draw a sample picture of someone yawing with his mouth wide open as he read a book. Say, The book is boring. Boring. Ask students to show their pictures t the classmates. The students try to guess which of the five words the picture shows.   
IV Game
T does an action which shows the teacher is interested in doing it. Ask ss to guess using Is it boring or Is it interesting or Is it difficult? If the student guesses right, give her group a point. Then ask a student to do like this.       

课堂练习        V. Work on 2a, 2b
T asks a student to read the five words out. Then play the recording the first time. Students only listen. Play the recording again. This time students listen to the conversation and put a checkmark to the left of each word in 1a that they hear.
Read the instructions and point to the blanks where students write their answers. Ask a student to read the name of each activity to the class. Remind students to listen to what Tony says about each activity. Play the recording the first time. Students only listen. Play again. This time students to the conversation and write in the word on the blank line next to each activity. Go over the answers.
VI.Work on 3b
Call attention to the pictures. Ask ss to point to each one and describe each object. Ask, what does the mark on the basketball in picture one mean? (It means don’t or no just as a picture with a line through it means no smoking.) Read the conversation with a student. Explain that That sounds good means That is a good idea or That would be fun. Show how to use the pairs pictures as substitutes in the conversation. For example, using the first pair of pictures:
A: Let’s play basketball.B: I don’t have a basketball.
A: Well, let’s play baseball.B: That sounds good.
Ask pairs of students to perform the conversation for the class.
VII.Work on 4
  Ask the students what sports they like to play. Who are their favorite sportsmen and sports women. What sports are available at the school? Tell students to image that their school has a Sports Club with all the sports that they would like to play. They are to fill in the form with their personal information. When the students have completed filling in the form, divide them into pairs. Role play a conversation with one of the students. Ask, What sports do you like? Do you like--?
Have students role play the conversation between a student and the coach. Walk around the class and offer help where necessary.       

小结与作业       
课堂小结               
1.  Listen and read after the tape for thirty minutes.
2.  Recite the second  Section A, 3b.
3.  Write down the Chinese meaning of the new words and sentences, translate them into English.       

回复

使用道具 举报

20#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-8 01:42:09 | 只看该作者

授课类型        复习课        学 时 数        4th period (Section B 3a – 3c)
教学目标        1.        Help the students to form the ability of reading a short passage. .
2.        Learn to write about sports things and other things students have. .
教学内容        sports collection  play sports
Ed Smith has a great sports collection.
He doesn’t play sports.
She has five baseballs.
重点难点        He doesn’t play sports.
She has five baseballs.
学情分析       
教学过程设计        备  注
课题引入        I. Revision
T: Good morning, Helen. Do you have a soccer ball?H: No, I don’t.
T: Does she have a soccer ball?      C: No, she doesn’t.
T: Excuse me, Alan, Do you have a basketball?  S: Yes, I do.
T: Does he have a basketball?   C: Yes, he does.  
T: Alan has a basketball, but Helen doesn’t have a soccer ball.
Write up the two sentences on the Bb.   Ss read after the teacher.
T: Do you like watching TV?   S1: Yes, I do. It is relaxing.
T: Do you like playing volleyball?   S2: Yes, I do. It’s fun.
T: Do you like playing basketball?   S3: Yes, I do. It’s fun.
T: Do you like math?   S4: No, I don’t. It’s difficult.
T: Do you like math?   S5: No, I don’t. It’s boring.       

教学步骤

主要内容        II. Work on 3a
Get the students to look at the pictures on P29 and name everything they see in the picture.
Ask students to read the article to themselves. Explain that a collection is a group of objects that a person saves. Give example such as a stamp collection or a coin collection. Then ask students to circle the vocabulary words that are about sports activities.
Read the article.
T says the key words of each sentence, and Ss say out the sentence. Have a competition between the groups.
Fill in the blanks of this passage.
III.Work on 3b
Ask students to look at the picture and then name everything they see in the picture. Read the article to the class. Say blanks for each blank line in the story. Ask students to look at the picture and write in the missing words on the blank lines. Correct the answers.       

课堂练习        I.Work on 3c
Point out the articles in 3a and 3b. Ask students to read each one to the class.
Say, Now you write about yourself. What sports do you play?  What sports things do you have? What other things do you have? Give examples of each hobbies students may have. Write this example on the board: I collect stamps. I have six Japanese stamps. Write on the board other examples suggested by students.

V.Work on 4c  Survey
Write these words on the board: have, you, bicycle, a, do. Ask students to say the words in the correct order to make a question. Ask a student to write the question on the board.
Write student’s name under the question on the board. Ask that student the question (Do you have a tennis racket? ) and guide him or her to answer (Yes, I do or No, I don’t. )
Ask students to say other thing they might ask. For example: Do you have a soccer ball? Do you have a pencil case?
Say , Now you will write four questions like these. As they complete the questions, move around the room checking progress and offering suggestions as needed. Ask student sto move around the room asking their questions and writing in names.  
1 Do you have a TV?
  Name: Peter
2.Do you have a tennis rasket?
  Name: Jack
3. Do you have a computer game?
  Name: Tony       

小结与作业       
课堂小结               

2.Review all the new words and key sentences.
3.Get ready for Quiz 5.       
回复

使用道具 举报

21#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-8 01:42:15 | 只看该作者

Unit6  Do you like bananas?

授课类型        新授课        学 时 数        The 1st period (Section A 1a—1c)
教学目标        1. Learn to talk about likes and dislikes
2. Learn food names
3. Learn to concerned with others, formed a close friendship with others.
教学内容        1        New words: like, banana, hamburger, tomato, broccoli, French fries, orange, ice, cream, salad, strawberry, pear, have,
2        Sentence Patterns:
— Do you like salad?
—        No, I don’t./ Yes, I do.
—        Does he like pears?
—        Yes, he does./ No, he doesn’t.
He/ She likes….
He/She doesn’t like….
重点难点        — Do you like salad?
—        No, I don’t./ Yes, I do.
—        Does he like pears?
—        Yes, he does./ No, he doesn’t.
He/ She likes….
He/She doesn’t like….
学情分析       
教学过程设计        备  注
1 Say something about the answers to the English Papers and the Exercises. Ask the Ss to pay attention to what mistakes they have made.
2 Ask some of them to read 3a on page 29 from memory.
3. T: What’s this? ( It’s a soccer ball.)
      Can you use this word make sentences?
    Ss: Do you have a soccer ball?
       I have a soccer ball.
       Let’s play soccer.
       …
       I like playing soccer. I don’t like playing soccer.       

教学步骤

Step 1.
T: Are you free this Sunday?
Ss: Yes.
T: Well, let’s go to KFC.
Ss: That sounds interesting/fun…
T: In KFC, there are much food (Show pictures of food) , what do you like?
Ss: I like …
   Step 2.
T: What ’s this?
S: It’s a hamburger.
T: What are they?
S: They’re hamburgers.
T: Do you like hamburgers?
S: Yes./  No, I don’t like
(Tell Ss the short answer: Yes, I do. /No, I don’t. )
3. Using the same way to teach other words.
  Show the followings on the Bb.
1.Learning the new words: Food of the section by showing slides.
   2.Read and try to remember them within 15 minutes.
3. Talk about the Ss’ favorite food.
4. The use of countable and uncountable nouns.
5. Do Part 2c
III. Chatting
T: In KFC, I like apple pie. It’s very delicious. Do you like apple pie? (Yes./ No) There are many pies, which pies do you like?  (banana pie, strawberry pie, orange pie)
T: What ’s this?
S: It’s a /an ….(banana, orange, strawberry)
T: What are they?
S: They’re …. (bananas, oranges, strawberries)
IV. Healthy food
T: Apple, banana… these fruit can make us keep healthy. Vegetables also can make us healthy. So I like broccoli. Broccoli is uncountable.
T: Do you known tomato is a fruit or vegetable.(Vegetable)
   Write them on Bb       

课堂练习        V. Practice  
1. T: Do you like …( broccoli , tomatoes)   Yes, I do. / No, I don’t.
2. 1a Ask one student to read the words
Match the words with the things in the picture.
3. 1b Listen to the tape.
4 1c Pairwork (do as 1b)
5 2a Ask one student to read the words. Circle the food you hear.
2b Listen again. Fill with the blank. Then read the conversation.
VI. Pairwork
Make a conversation as Part 2b
Ask the Ss to act.       

小结与作业       
课堂小结        更多免费资源下载绿色圃中小学教育网Http://Www.lsPjy.Com 课件|教案|试卷|无需注册       
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 06:50

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2