楼主: lspjy
打印 上一主题 下一主题

初中英语学生习作选

[复制链接]
29#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-11-8 07:49:00 | 只看该作者
IWanttoBe…

浙江省衢州市第二中学初中 吴海伦

Somebody asked me what I wanted to be when I grow up. Well, the answer is: I'm not sure what I want to be, because I want to do many jobs.

When I was young,! wanted so much to be a dentist. Why? Because my teeth were not good, so I often had to pay visits to the dentist. I had to obey whenever the dentist said, "Open your mouth" or "close your mouth", and once I had a tooth pulled out! So I thought to myself, I would really like to make young chil-dren open their mouths and release the pain in their teeth. Maybe sometimes I will tell them their bad, painful teeth need to be pulled out. Some of them might be frightened and run right away, as I did!"

Now, I want to be a teacher, because I think teachers are among the most respected people. Our teachers do their best to ed-ucate children, and most of their time is spent on students. When my class teacher comes into the classroom, all the noisy students become quiet at once, and begin digging into their books. When-ever my classmates do something wrong, or don't study very well, she has to call them to her office and teach them how to be-have better. She also has to issue and carefully check our home-work, and discuss problems concerning education with the stu-dents and their parents. When students graduate, they won't for-get their teachers who have taught them so much knowledge and to be good children.

So, these two jobs are what I want to do. Who knows what I will become? Maybe a dentist, or a teacher, or perhaps something entirely different!

指导教师:何文书

回复

使用道具 举报

30#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-11-8 07:50:00 | 只看该作者
IWanttoBe…

浙江省衢州市第二中学初中 吴海伦

Somebody asked me what I wanted to be when I grow up. Well, the answer is: I'm not sure what I want to be, because I want to do many jobs.

When I was young,! wanted so much to be a dentist. Why? Because my teeth were not good, so I often had to pay visits to the dentist. I had to obey whenever the dentist said, "Open your mouth" or "close your mouth", and once I had a tooth pulled out! So I thought to myself, I would really like to make young chil-dren open their mouths and release the pain in their teeth. Maybe sometimes I will tell them their bad, painful teeth need to be pulled out. Some of them might be frightened and run right away, as I did!"

Now, I want to be a teacher, because I think teachers are among the most respected people. Our teachers do their best to ed-ucate children, and most of their time is spent on students. When my class teacher comes into the classroom, all the noisy students become quiet at once, and begin digging into their books. When-ever my classmates do something wrong, or don't study very well, she has to call them to her office and teach them how to be-have better. She also has to issue and carefully check our home-work, and discuss problems concerning education with the stu-dents and their parents. When students graduate, they won't for-get their teachers who have taught them so much knowledge and to be good children.

So, these two jobs are what I want to do. Who knows what I will become? Maybe a dentist, or a teacher, or perhaps something entirely different!

指导教师:何文书

回复

使用道具 举报

31#
MakingFriends

宁夏银川一中初中三年级 杨洁

One of the most important things in the world is making friends. If you have a good friend, you are lucky.

A good friend is more necessary than money or anything else in the world. You can have no money but you can not have no friends. Sometimes only friends can help you, instead of money. For example, if you fall into water and you can't swim, only your friend can save you.

How can we make friends in the right way? At first, you must know the man who you want to make friends with. If you find he often tells a lie, you'd better not make friends with him, because maybe he will do the same thing to you. If you find he doesn't help others, you'd better leave him, because maybe he will leave you when you are in great trouble. A good friend will be happy when you win. He will be sad when you fail. When you're doing a wrong thing, he will advise you to leave it. If you have some questions in study, he will be quite willing to teach you until you understand. Do you have a good friend? If you don't, why don't you begin to look for him right now? If you want to have this kind of friend, you must try your best to be a person like this. If you do that, I'm sure you will have many good friends.

指导教师:马韵欣

回复

使用道具 举报

32#

MakingFriends

宁夏银川一中初中三年级 杨洁

One of the most important things in the world is making friends. If you have a good friend, you are lucky.

A good friend is more necessary than money or anything else in the world. You can have no money but you can not have no friends. Sometimes only friends can help you, instead of money. For example, if you fall into water and you can't swim, only your friend can save you.

How can we make friends in the right way? At first, you must know the man who you want to make friends with. If you find he often tells a lie, you'd better not make friends with him, because maybe he will do the same thing to you. If you find he doesn't help others, you'd better leave him, because maybe he will leave you when you are in great trouble. A good friend will be happy when you win. He will be sad when you fail. When you're doing a wrong thing, he will advise you to leave it. If you have some questions in study, he will be quite willing to teach you until you understand. Do you have a good friend? If you don't, why don't you begin to look for him right now? If you want to have this kind of friend, you must try your best to be a person like this. If you do that, I'm sure you will have many good friends.

指导教师:马韵欣

回复

使用道具 举报

33#

Mid-autumnDay

吉林省长春市东北师大附中初中三年级 王萌萌

I think Mid-Autumn Day is an old traditional festival in Chi-na. Everybody likes it because it's a family get-together. You see> it is called"Mid-Autumn Day", so it often comes in September or October. It is on the 15th of the 8th of the lunar month. Now, let's say something about this interesting festival.

Firstly, I'd like to say something about the moon. I like it very much because I want to be an astronaut in the future. That day the moon is round, big, just like a beautiful plate hanging on the blue cloth. When I see the moon, I will remember the ancient myths——the godess Chang Er and her little rabbit are playing under the tree which Wu Gang grows. I will also think about Armstrong's first moonwalk. I will also miss the friends in Tai-wan island, in Macao and Chinese people who are abroad. I know they are missing us very much, too.

Secondly, I'11 say something about the tradition on Mid-Autumn Day. Look!There's a big tree in a garden of a Chinese fami-ly. All the family members are sitting around a big table under the tree in the open air. They are eating the mooncakes and admiring the full moon in the sky. That is a family reunion dinner. The mooncakes and the moon represent the love from a family. I think this is one of the most valuable things in the world.

Thirdly,it is a very good opportunity to make three wishes on Mid-Autumn Day. My wishes are: the first, I, an astronaut in the future, would like to go to the moon one day, and stay with the sky and stars; the second, I hope every person in the world will stay with family, share love from the family forever; the third, I hope everybody's dream will come true.

That is the Mid-Autumn Day in my mind. I will always re-member: East or West, home is best.

点评:

小作者以中秋之月为联想源展开了丰富的联想,融进了优美的神话传说,描述性语言生动活泼。在文章的后半部分,小作者对月沉思,表达了“但愿人长久,千里共婵娟”的美好愿望,融情入理,深厚绵长。

指导教师:赵杰

回复

使用道具 举报

34#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-11-8 07:51:00 | 只看该作者

Mid-autumnDay

吉林省长春市东北师大附中初中三年级 王萌萌

I think Mid-Autumn Day is an old traditional festival in Chi-na. Everybody likes it because it's a family get-together. You see> it is called"Mid-Autumn Day", so it often comes in September or October. It is on the 15th of the 8th of the lunar month. Now, let's say something about this interesting festival.

Firstly, I'd like to say something about the moon. I like it very much because I want to be an astronaut in the future. That day the moon is round, big, just like a beautiful plate hanging on the blue cloth. When I see the moon, I will remember the ancient myths——the godess Chang Er and her little rabbit are playing under the tree which Wu Gang grows. I will also think about Armstrong's first moonwalk. I will also miss the friends in Tai-wan island, in Macao and Chinese people who are abroad. I know they are missing us very much, too.

Secondly, I'11 say something about the tradition on Mid-Autumn Day. Look!There's a big tree in a garden of a Chinese fami-ly. All the family members are sitting around a big table under the tree in the open air. They are eating the mooncakes and admiring the full moon in the sky. That is a family reunion dinner. The mooncakes and the moon represent the love from a family. I think this is one of the most valuable things in the world.

Thirdly,it is a very good opportunity to make three wishes on Mid-Autumn Day. My wishes are: the first, I, an astronaut in the future, would like to go to the moon one day, and stay with the sky and stars; the second, I hope every person in the world will stay with family, share love from the family forever; the third, I hope everybody's dream will come true.

That is the Mid-Autumn Day in my mind. I will always re-member: East or West, home is best.

点评:

小作者以中秋之月为联想源展开了丰富的联想,融进了优美的神话传说,描述性语言生动活泼。在文章的后半部分,小作者对月沉思,表达了“但愿人长久,千里共婵娟”的美好愿望,融情入理,深厚绵长。

指导教师:赵杰

回复

使用道具 举报

35#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-11-8 07:51:00 | 只看该作者

MyBestFriend

四川省成都市树德实验中学初中三年级 班文娟

"Best Friend "may have different implications to different people. A child in the kindergarten may regard the ones who al-ways whisper to her as her best friends. The young boys, who al-ways play, argue and even fight together after class, are best friends. I sometimes ask my parents who the visitors are. They say in one word: our best friends. How many best friends my par-ents have!

To me, "Best friend "is the friend who I like best. We have same ideas about something and we are faithful to each other. One of my best friends is Qian. We've known for three years since we went to the junior school. Of course, we're classmates. What brought us together was something pure, beautiful and something that we both love: Music. Everyone in class knows that she plays the piano very well. But I can't play that instrument. I only like to listen to the musician to play the piano. I like Yanni best. She likes Richard Clayderman. In our free time, we talk something about these two musicians: something about their works and their latest lives. If there is a concert in our city on weekend, we do at-tend it. After we became close friends, I found I like music much better than before.

One day in 1997,1 found a record wrapped in white paper in my desk. It was recorded by Clayderman. It contained some fine pieces of music. Then I knew it was given by Qian. But how did she know my birthday? She telephoned my parents to know it. I was quite pleased to receive this unusual gift. I cherished it in a box. Whenever I listen to the music, I feel happy and comfort-able. I enjoy it very much.

At school, the most important thing, however, is to study the subjects well. We help and learn from each other. Sometimes I share the happiness with her, because we work out some difficult problems together. She works very hard. She likes to ask many questions. Gradually .she becomes one of the cleverest students in our class. In a physical competition last year, she did better than any other girls in our class. I am proud of having such a good friend.

Some day, another girl appeared. Her former friends left her alone. She was lonely and I accepted her. She became my friend. Maybe this broke Qian's heart. She had another friend, too. As the time went by,I found my new friend wasn't so good as Qian. She wasn't willing to hear that I study better than her. She thought herself the best one among us. Nearly every word she told me was a lie. I was annoyed at her deeds. I dare not speak out my feelings to Qian. She seemed to know a little about me. But we kept quiet. There was a wall between us. The New Year was coming. She sent a nice card to me. It said: wherever you are, whatever you do, I am with you. I will help you to go through the thorns and the happiness. At that moment, I was deeply moved. I knew what was real friendship. We were best friends.

So I tell you I'm very happy to have her as a friend. She makes me feel good, lively and important.

点评:

Ban Wenjuan enjoys reading English books. If she has some questions, she always goes to the teacher for help. She not only learns her lessons well but also gets on well with her classmates.

指导教师:郑晓兰

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-9-23 02:02

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表