查看: 3478|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

高一英语作文500字:My winter holidays

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2017-4-19 09:17:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |正序浏览 |阅读模式
高一英语作文500字:My winter holidays

Winter holidays used to mean a time full of candies, parties and soap operas for me. But as I grow older now, I wonder what is more that the winter holidays mean.
      The winter holidays of this year had few differences from those I spent before .But I think it was meaningful. During this winter holidays, I learned much about how to take care of kids. I learned it from my cousin who is a naughty boy of six. He spent seven days without his mother companying him. In those days, I learned to wash face for him, make him go to bed on time and so on. What’s the most important was that I got some skills about how to communicate with kids.
      Before this winter holidays, I decided to finish reading Jane Eyre. First it was so difficult that I did not finish it though I had read it for three times. I tried one more time and at last I succeeded. This made me realize a piece of truth: The harder you try, the better result you would get.
      Well, this winter holiday was the first holiday in my senior time. I talked about my life in senior with some of my old classmates. We shared our experiences, difficulties and success during the last term. And we gave advice on studies when we gave New Year wishes to each other. It was very meaningful, wasn’t it?
      This winter holiday can’t be more colorful. I realize more meanings of winter holidays--- it is a time full of thoughts about the past year and plans for the New Year. What’s more, it’s a time about growing.

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 05:38

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表