新标准小学英语上册三年级Module5Unit2CanIcomein教案反思

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-8-18 15:10:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |正序浏览 |阅读模式
新标准小学英语上册三年级Module5 Unit2 Can I come in教案反思
 Teaching aims:
  The sentences:
  Can I come in? Yes, you can./No, you can’t.
  Can I ……?
  The important words: worry, all
  teaching important points:
  The students could ask for somethings for themselves. At the same time, they can answer when facing the asking.
  Teaching difficult points:
  The students could talk about the needs according to their own requirements.
  Teaching preparation:
  Pictures, cards
  Teaching steps:
  Step one: warming up
  Review the basic sentences in the last lesson. Can I have…..?
  After practicing the sentence, we can lead into the new lesson. The teacher knocks at the door and at the same time asks that can I come in? Though the repeating of the sentence the students could imitate the pronunciation of the sentence. On the basis of pronunciation the teacher can try to let students to understand the meaning of the sentence.
  Step two:
  In the warming up part, we have shown the basic important points. Then we can create a situation to learn the new passage.
  Step three:
  The teacher asks students to listen to the tape and then the students are required to read the text. At last, the students can be required to read in groups in roles
 Step four:
  In the second part, there are some excerices to practice the important sentence pattern”can I …..?
  In this part, the expressions have been given. The students could answer according to the expressions. It arouses the interests of students. Later, a song is given. We can asks students to enjoy the song to release themselves.
  Step five: homework
  The students are required to write some sentences with using the word “can”.
  Activity of module five:
  Can I …..?
  Purpose of activity:
  Practicing the forms of requirement and requiry in the fixed situation.
  Preparation for the activity
  pictures about the daily life
  Process of activity:
  The students are formed into three groups. One student comes up with requirements to other groups according to the pictures. Then the students in the other group should answer. The answer must be: yes, you can. Until the student comes up with the requirements that are not qualified with the situation. The group who insists on is the winner
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-9-28 02:15

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表