绿色圃中小学教育网

 找回密码
 免费注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 31492|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

小学英语情景剧剧本:ThreeLittlePigs三只小猪

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2010-12-6 09:23:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
英语情景剧剧本:Three Little Pigs 三只小猪


Storyteller: There are three little pigs living with their mother.

讲故事者:三只小猪和他们的妈妈住在一起。



Ding - Ding and Dong - Dong are brother pigs. They are very lazy. They eat and sleep all day.

丁丁和东东是猪哥哥,他们很懒,他们整天吃了就睡。



Long-Long is the youngest pig. She works all day. She helps her mother to do the housework.

龙龙是最小的,她整天帮着妈妈做家务。



Mother pig: You have grown up. You must make your own houses. Goodbye, little pigs. Build a house. Be careful of the wolf.

猪妈妈:你们已经长大了,你们得为自己盖间房。再见,孩子们,去盖间房吧,要小心狼。



Pigs: Yes, Mum. Goodbye.

三只小猪:好的,妈妈。再见。



Wolf: I'm hungry. Look! Three little pigs for dinner. Mmm.

狼:我饿了。看,三只小猪可以做我的美餐。



Sister pig: What are you doing, brothers?

猪妹妹:哥哥,你们在干什么?



Ding-Ding: I'm building a house with leaves.

丁丁:我在用树叶盖房子。



Dong-Dong: I'm building a house with sticks.

东东:我在用树枝盖房子。



Sister pig: But leaves and sticks aren't strong.

猪妹妹:可是树叶和树枝都不牢固呀。



Brother pigs: Yes, we know. But it's easy. What are you doing, sister?

猪哥哥:我们知道。但它很容易盖起房子。妹妹你在干什么?



Sister pig: I'm building a house with bricks.

猪妹妹:我在用砖头盖房子。



Brother pigs: Bricks! That's very difficult.

猪哥哥:用砖头盖,那太难了。



Sister pig: I know. But bricks are strong. 猪妹妹:我知道,可是砖头很坚固。



……



Brother pigs: Oh, we're finished. Let's have a nap.

猪哥哥:噢,我们盖好了。我们打个盹吧。



Sister pig: My house is finished. My house is strong.

猪妹妹:我的房子盖好了,我的房子很坚固。



Wolf: Little pigs. Little pigs. Open your Doors!

狼:小猪,小猪,快开门!



Brother pigs: No. No. Go away.

猪哥哥:不开,不开。快走开。



Wolf: This is very easy. Sticks and leaves aren't strong.

狼:这太容易了。树枝和树叶都不牢固。



Storyteller: The wolf blows the houses down. Ding - Ding and Dong - Dong run to Long - Long's house.

讲故事者:狼吹倒了房屋。丁丁和东东跑到龙龙家。



Brother pigs: Help! Help!

猪哥哥:救命!救命!



Wolf: Stop, you two pigs.

狼:站住,你这两只小猪。



Brother pigs: Open the door, sister. The wolf is coming. Let me in.

猪哥哥:妹妹,快开门。狼来了,让我们进去。



Long-Long: Come in. Don't worry. My house is strong.

龙龙:快进来。别担心,我的房子很坚固。



Wolf: Where did they go? Oh they are here. Little pigs. Open the door!

狼:他们跑哪儿了?噢,他们在这儿。小猪,快把门打开。



Three pigs: No. No. Go away. You are bad wolf.

三只小猪:不开,不开。快走开。你这只恶狼。



Wolf: I'll blow it down.

狼:我要吹倒它。



Storyteller: The wolf blows and blows. He blows and blows. But the house is very strong.

讲故事者:狼吹呀吹,它不停地吹。可是房子非常坚固。



Wolf: I'll hit it. Oh.

狼:我要撞倒它。噢!



Long-Long: Let's boil the water.

龙龙:我们把水烧开。



Brother pigs: OK.

猪哥哥:好的。



Wolf: Oh, oh! It's hot. It's hot.

狼:噢!噢!好烫,好烫。



Three pigs: Hooray! The wolf is dead. The wolf is dead.



三只小猪:好啊!狼死了,狼死了。



Storyteller: Since then, Ding-Ding and Dong- Dong work hard with Long-Long. They work and play together.

讲故事者:从那以后,丁丁、东东和龙龙一起努力工作。他们一起工作,一起玩。

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏1 分享分享 顶1 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
发表于 2016-11-10 14:57:32 | 只看该作者
有视频吗
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-11-30 13:22

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表