楼主
发表于 2016-7-1 08:01:20 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
一、学习目标(learning objectives)

1. 复习并掌握名词性从句的相关概念。

2. 掌握名词性从句三类引导词(连接词,连接代词,连接副词)的用法,并能够在具体语境中灵活运用。

3. 学会将名词性从句运用到书面表达中。

二、学习过程(learning procedures)

StepI Warming up & Lead in

Listen to the song《As long as you love me 》 and fill in the blanks.

As long as you love me

---backstreet boys

<!--[if !supportLists]-->• <!--[endif]-->Although loneliness has always been a friend of mine,

<!--[if !supportLists]-->• <!--[endif]-->I’m leaving my life in your hands.

<!--[if !supportLists]-->• <!--[endif]-->People say I’m crazy and that I am blind,

<!--[if !supportLists]-->• <!--[endif]-->risking it all in a glance

<!--[if !supportLists]-->• <!--[endif]-->How you got me blind is still a mystery.

<!--[if !supportLists]-->• <!--[endif]-->I can’t get you out of my head.

<!--[if !supportLists]-->• <!--[endif]-->Don’t care what is written in your history,

<!--[if !supportLists]-->• <!--[endif]-->as long as you’re here with me.

<!--[if !supportLists]-->• <!--[endif]-->I don’t care who you are,

<!--[if !supportLists]-->• <!--[endif]-->where you’re from,

<!--[if !supportLists]-->• <!--[endif]-->what you did,

<!--[if !supportLists]-->• <!--[endif]-->as long as you love me.

总结:在复合句中起 _____ 作用的从句叫名词性从句 ( Noun Clauses)。它在复合句中能担任主语、________、________、_________等,因此根据它在句中不同的语法功能,名词性从句又可分为主语从句、___________、____________、___________。

StepⅡ Individual work(自学释疑)

考点一:连接词

1. She says that she won’t take part in the sports meeting next Sunday.

分析:本句中从句是__________________________, 是________从句,引导词是_______, 引导词在句中_________含义,在句中______充当句子成分,_______省略。

2. The fact that I am an English teacher is known to you all.

分析:本句中从句是__________________________, 是________从句,引导词是_______, 引导词在句中_________含义,在句中______充当句子成分,_______省略。

3. Whether the sports meet will be held is not certain.

分析:本句中从句是__________________________, 是________从句,引导词是_______, 引导词在句中_________含义,在句中______充当句子成分。

4. I doubt if/whether he will succeed.

分析:本句中从句是__________________________, 是________从句,引导词是_______, 引导词在句中_________含义,在句中______充当句子成分。

〖总结〗 名词性从句的连接词有____个,分别是_____、 _____ 、_____。that在句中_________含义,______充当句子成分。if/whether意思是_______,在句子中_______充当句子成分。

思考:whether和if在任何情况下都可以互换吗?

考点二:连接代词

1. What he did made me extremely angry.

分析:本句中从句是__________________________, 是________从句,引导词是_______, 引导词在从句中充当______成分,含义是__________。

<!--[if !supportLists]-->2. <!--[endif]-->Can you tell mew which country you are from, America or England?

分析:本句中从句是__________________________, 是________从句,引导词是_______, 引导词在从句中充当______成分,含义是__________。

<!--[if !supportLists]-->3. <!--[endif]-->The question who should do the work requires consideration.

<!--[if !supportLists]-->4. <!--[endif]-->Our doubt is whom he will turn to for help.

<!--[if !supportLists]-->5. <!--[endif]-->We are eager to know whose book it is.

〖总结〗 引导名词性从句的连接代词有__________、___________、_________、_________、__________、whoever、whatever等,在句中起代词的作用,可作__________、___________、_________。

考点三:连接副词

<!--[if !supportLists]-->1. <!--[endif]-->Why Tom was late is still unknown.

<!--[if !supportLists]-->2. <!--[endif]-->She always thinks of how she can work well.

<!--[if !supportLists]-->3. <!--[endif]-->The problem is when we can get a pay rise.

<!--[if !supportLists]-->4. <!--[endif]-->I have no idea where he has gone.

〖总结〗 引导名词性从句的连接副词有__________、___________、_________、_________、等,在句中分别作__________、___________、_________、_________。

StepⅢ  Challenge yourself (拓展训练——能力提升)

Part A: Combine the two or three sentences into one sentence which contains different noun clauses:

1. He said a lot at the meeting. His words were very attractive.

______he said at the meeting were very attractive

2. We should practice oral English for an hour every day. That was our rule.

______ was our rule that we should practice oral English for an hour every day.  

或Our rule was _____________________________________________________

3. Information has been put forward. More middle school graduates will be admitted into university.

Information ______ more middle school graduates will be admitted into university has been put forward.

4. Our class had won the championship. It encouraged us all greatly.

The news _____ our class had won the championship encouraged us all greatly.

或It encouraged us that________________________________________________

_______ encouraged us is that__________________________________________

Part B: Translate the sentences using Noun Clauses

<!--[if !supportLists]-->1. <!--[endif]-->使我最担心的问题能否在英语考试中取得好成绩。(what主语从句/whether 引导表语从句, get a good mark)            

2. 在我看来, 学习的成功主要取决于一个人是否有决心。(whether宾语从句, depend on)

3. 我的愿望是能被一所重点大学录取。(表语从句, be admitted into)   

4. 事实是我的成绩不是很理想。(主语从句/表语从句, do well in)      

5. 我目前要做的是采取措施掌握好英语。(主语从句, take measures to do sth)

Part C: Try to introduce yourself using Noun Clauses.

参考信息:

My name is …, I am happy to introduce myself to you. 我最喜欢的是运动和英语 (主语从句),我也喜欢交朋友和乐于助人。在我看来,生活中的成功主要取决于是否能与他人融洽相处(宾语从句 ),我确信我能成为你们的好朋友( 宾语从句 ) 。 众所周知,有明确目标(a settled purpose)的人一定会成功(主语从句),我的愿望是被我梦想中的重点大学录取,(表语从句)可是事实是我的成绩不是很理想(同位语从句)。总之,我必须加倍努力来实现我的梦想。

___________________________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Step IV Summary and Reflection(总结与反思)

1. What have you learnt today?

2. Do you think it useful in your future study?

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-9-27 19:20

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表