绿色圃中小学教育网

标题: 大学生英文应聘求职信范文 [打印本页]

作者: 优秀内容    时间: 2014-2-3 00:36
标题: 大学生英文应聘求职信范文
大学生英文应聘求职信范文

Dear Sir,

In reply to your advertisement in JobsPower.com regarding a vacancy in your office, I wish to apply for the position of senior clerk, which you have specified.
I feel confident that I can meet your special requirements indicating that the candidate must have a high command of English, for I graduated from the English Language Department of - University three years ago.
In addition to my study of English while in the University, I have worked for three years as secretary in the firm of ABC Trading Co,Ltd.
The main reason for changing my employments is to gain more experience with a superior trading company like yours. I believe that my education and experience will prove useful for work in your office.
I am enclosing my personal history, certificate of graduation and letter of recommendation from the president of the University, I shall be obliged if you will give me a personal interview at your convenience.

Very truly yours

英文求职信模板

Dear Sir,

In respone to your advertisement in the JobsPower.com of January 15, I wish to apply for the position of (secretary, accountant, clerk, salesman, etc).
I am twenty-five years old and a graduate of - college. My experience in this line of work includes six years as an assistant accountant with the ABC Company. The reason for leaving my present employment is because they are closing their office.
I am enclosing my resume together with my photo, and believe that they may be found satisfactory. With respect to salary, I shall expect HK$5,000 a month. I assure you that if appointed, I will do my best to give your satisfaction.

Very truly yours
英文版求职信

Dear Sir,

On my graduation from college this fall, I am desirous of securing a position that will offer me opportunity in the field of import and export trading. Knowing something of the scope and enterprise of your huge export department, I thought perhaps you would keep me in mind for a possible opening.
I am strong and alert, and shall be twenty years of age in July next year. At present I am a student in the college of - but I shall graduate from the college this coming July, finishing the requirements in three years, I have had no business experience, but my college record has been good. A copy of my antecedents is enclosed for your reference.
Dr.B.Chao, President of the college of - will be glad to tell you more about my character and ability, I shall be glad to call at any time for an interview.

Very truly yours
作者: 优秀内容    时间: 2014-2-3 00:37
大学毕业生英文求职信

Dear Sir,

In reply to your advertisement in JobsPower.com I beg to offer my services as secretary with your firm.
I am 30 years of age, and have had five years' experience in the line of secretary. Graduating from (the name of the) University in July 1980, I served with James & Co.as secretary until last month. Besides I am skilled in almost all kinds of office machine. So I feel confident of my ability to fill a position such as you announce as vacant and give entire satisfaction in the discharge of my duites.
Trusting you will give my application kind consideration and hoping to hear favourably from you at your convenience.

Yours faithfully
作者: 优秀内容    时间: 2014-2-3 00:37
英文求职信范文

Dear Sir,

Four years as a senior clerk in sales department of the New World Products Company have, I believe, given me the experience to qualify for the job you advertised in JobsPower.com.
Since 1981 I have been responsible for all office details in the administration of sales, including writing much of the correspondence. In the course of my work, I have become familiar with the various sales territories, and have also in my spare time experience of handing business problems other than my proper sphere.
The years before I was employed at the New World, I was a secretary for Long Brother, an accounting firm. There I become familiar with accounting terms and procedures.
I was graduated at Wah Yan College, in June 1974. I am twenty-five years of age and single.
I am leaving my present position because I can use my capabilities more fully in a position with wider scope. My present employer knows of my ambition and is helping me to find a new place.
May I see you at your office to tell you more about myself and show you just how well I can do the work you require.

Yours faithfully
作者: 优秀内容    时间: 2014-2-3 00:38
英文求职信范例

Dear Sir,

In reference to your advertisement in the JobsPower.com for a playground director, I believe that I have the qualifications to fit your position.
I hold a degree in Physical Education from the University of South Dakota. Along with my physical education courses,I also selected many courses in psychology and child management. During the summers, I worked as a volunteer playground director in several suburban areas surrounding the university.In the summer of 1983, I was an assistant in charge of organized sports for younger boys in Walton, south Dakota. The year after that,I was placed in charge of a large summer program for under privileged children in the large city of Millon, South Dakota. My supervisor during this time was William Johnson. He has consented to act as a reference for me.
My additional experience includes working as a City Park Recreation Director in Rockford, South Dakota for the years of 1985 to the present time. In this position I am responsible for the programs in all the city park, including all organized recreation and night-time sports.
If you feel that I am suited for the job that you have in mind, please inform me of the time convenient for an interview. I hope to hear from you in the near future.

Sincerely yours
2014年英文应聘求职自荐信

Dear Sir,

Please consider me as an applicant for the position of an assistant secretary in your bank which is advertised in JobsPower.com. I am twenty-four years of age and graduate of the Tokyo Commercial University, where I have completed the four-year course. Besides, I have had two year's training in stenography, and typewriting and also studied the English Language, including a year of Business English. I have also completed, with a grade of A. a year's course in Business Practice, but I have had no experience in office work outside our University.
In regard to my character and general ability, I refer you to Mr. Alden B. Russel, President of the Tokyo Commercial University, and Mr. A.H. Newell, Dean of the Business Administration Faculty.
I should welcome a personal interview.

英文求职信开头

Dear Sir,

I have seen your advertisement in the JobsPower.com for an accountant, and should be grateful if you would consider a short account of my character and capabilities.
For the last two years I have been employed as a junior accountant by a firm of import and export merchants where the wide field of work to be covered has given me a good all-round knowledge of accounts. To supplement my practical knowledge, I have taken an evening course in the Hong Kong Polytechnics. I feel that you could safely entrust a set of books to my care.
You will find enclosed a testimonial from the Head Professor of Hong Kong Polytechnics who has kindly offered to provide you with any further details you may require.
I trust that you will consider this application favourably and I wish to assure you that I should make every effort to be worthy of the confidence you may place in me.

作者: 优秀内容    时间: 2014-2-3 00:39
大学生英文求职信

Gentlemen,

Please consider me as an applicant for the position which you have advertised in JobsPower.com. I am 25 years of age, a graduate of the department of Business Administration in the class in 1984. After my graduation, I spent a year in travelling round the world. I now would like to seek employment. You will probably think that I have no experience in your line of business but, in fact, I am well-acquainted with what you have have been dealing, because my father used to, in the same kind of business. My daily contact with my father's working staff made me to understand all the procedures of foreign trade. Besides, I am a hard-working man who speaks little and works more.
Please kindly give my application the first consideration.

Yours faithfully
作者: 优秀内容    时间: 2014-2-3 00:40
英文求职信模版

Gentlemen,

I have been told by Mr.John L.Pak, Credit Manager, The Business Book Publishing, New York, with whom I believe you are acquainted, that you are expecting to make some additions to your accounting staff in June. I should like to be considered an applicant for one of these positions.
You can see from the data sheet that is enclosed with this letter that I have had five years of varied experience in the book business. The companies for which I have worked have given me permission to refer you to them for information about the quality of the work I did while in their employ.
My work was in the credit department and in the accounting department in both companies, with some experience also in inventory control. In both positions, I have been assigned with the daily office administraion. The courses taken at Central Commercial and the Bronx Community College specifically prepare me for doing the accounting required in your department.
I hope that you will give me an interview at some time convenient to you. If there is further information that you wish in the meantime, please let me know. I can always be reached at the address given at the beginning of this letter.

Very truly yours
作者: 优秀内容    时间: 2014-2-3 00:40
外贸英文求职信范文

Gentlemen,

I wish to apply for the position of editorial assistant advertised in JobsPower.com.
I have had considerable editorial experience and am familiar with proofreading, rewriting, and production, as well as the more creative aspects of this type of work. I should like to summarize briefly my experience:
1978-1980
For two years I was employed as managing editor on an ABC weekly newspaper having a circulation of about 30,000. Here I did a great deal of original writing, wrote the headlines, and worked directly with the printer in setting up the paper.
1974-1978
Previous to 1978 I worked as assistant editor in Baker International Guide Book, where my duties consisted chiefly of reading proof and rewriting, as well as composing lengthy articles and shorter item.
1972-1974
I also worked as assistant editor on a trade journal in the food field the Dairy Weekly, where my tasks were similar to those described above, but also included a great deal of interviewing and personal contact with members of the industry.
All in all, I have had eight years of business experience, and am familiar with all phases of office routine. At present I am employed as promotion manager on an advertising magazine, the future of which is so uncertain as to make its employees desirous of securing a foothold in a more firmly established organization.
I was graduated from Boston College in June, 1979 with honors, after six years of attendance in the evening session, while working full-time during the day. I majored in English literature and am continuing my studies in this field at present at Thornton University, where I expect to receive my master's degree in June, 1985. At Boston I was for two years managing editor of the evening session newspaper.
As much as I should like to join your organization, it would not be advisable for me to do so for less that $9,500, which is my present salary.
I shall be able to call for an interview at your convenience, and shall be able to supply any necessary or examples of my previous work.

Yours truly

欢迎光临 绿色圃中小学教育网 (http://lspjy.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2